1. I didn’t know what the word “curriculum” meant until I started homeschooling.
2. I love exclamation points!!!!!!!
3. Favorite song (one of) – Francesca Battistelli’s “Write Your Story”. It speaks through to the depths of my heart.
4. I’m Jamaican.
5. I struggle with generalized anxiety disorder.
6. When I got married. I never changed my last name because they’re one and the same! Yep. When I met my hubby he thought I was joking around, I had to show him my driver’s license. Lol.
7. I’m a crier. I cry when I’m mad, disappointed, watching movies, when I pray. I cry when I laugh too hard. I just cry.
8. I have a secret desire to sing for God….(oops, I just let that cat outta the bag).
9. I’m obsessed with kissing and smelling my kids. Weird, right? When I hug them tight, I like smelling in that little nook between their ears and shoulders…that’s where their smell of innocence lies. Yum.
10. I really love thrift stores. Really.
11. My husband is a better person than I am. No joke, I tell him that all the time. I can be a beast! But he still loves me.
12. Favorite memory of living in Jamaica: Forgive the stereotypical “island living” tone but, I enjoyed lazy Saturdays on the beach, reading, chatting with my friends, eating and then catching a nap under a palm tree (in that exact order).
Help me get to know you better. Tell me something I may or may not want to know about you. 🙂